Sunday, October 2, 2011

Update

Wow, guys. God has been doing so much in my life. It's been insane. I've been on this incredible journey with Him, especially in the last few days even. Ah, I can't even begin to describe it, so here is a few little things God has been showing me. I will expand on them sometime later, but I have homework and lots of stuff to do tonight, so no time for a long blog post. :( Anyways, here's what God's doing:

  • Showing me He is in control, and He knows what He's doing. Teaching me that no matter what happens, He's will always have my best interest in mind.
  • Teaching me to fall in love with Him more and more each second of each day.
  • Walking with me, every day.
  • Teaching me to acknowledge Him in the small things, in the little moments where I find myself alone.
  • Showing me that I am never alone. He is always by my side, in everything I do.
Well, guys. There's probably more that I'm forgetting, but as of right now, this is it. God is so great and I am falling more in love with Him all the time. I am so happy to be called a child of the living Christ. I will keep you guys updated more when I have more time to sit down and spell it all out for you. But for now, this should hold you over. (:

Oh and Ps. Be praying for me, please. I'm giving my testimony to a class on Friday and I'm a tad bit nervous. Thanks guys, you're the best. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment